Do you often struggle in setting passwords? Are you tired of remembering multiple passwords for multiple websites? Have your minds gone crazy in creating a variety of passwords? If yes, Dashlane is here to help you. Now, you don’t need to get bumped on making another email account or Facebook Id; just because you can’t afford to remember one more complex password. All of that trouble has certainly diminished with the arrival of Dashlane.
What is Dashlane?
Dashlane is a password manager, which allows you to manage your passwords that you create on a number of websites online in an easy and effective manner. Dashlane assimilates info pertaining to credit cards, notes, IDs, and passwords in a safe location, which remains inaccessible for anyone. The password manager enables automatic logins, express checkouts, and smart autofills on any website.
Why use Dashlane?
There are immense high-end features provided by means of Dashlane. A few of the prominent ones can be highlighted as mentioned below:
- Auto login: This feature allows you to log into all websites including the renowned ones, such as live.com, twitter.com, google.com, yahoo.com, linkedin.com, and facebook.com. The best part? You don’t need to enter your passwords next time you log into any of these websites. Dashlane auto-saves your passwords, so that you don’t have to re-enter them.
- Secured passwords: Dashlane comes with Security Dashboard that shows your password health in terms of percentage. The statistics reflect the level of safety your passwords possess. In addition, you get to see the amount of risk (if any) with respect to your passwords.
- Security breaches: This enables you to know about any security breaches that might happen in your accounts online. You will get safety alerts to your devices at the time of potential risks. Furthermore, you can update your old passwords, which will stop hackers in their tracks.
- Password generator: This permits you to generate a foolproof and strong password within one click. You get to generate novel passwords, store them to your password vault, and autofill the same while browsing.
- Secured notes: Dashlane secures notes for sensitive data. You can save top-secret keys for Wi-Fi passwords, software, and others. By means of this, you can keep all passwords and software secure, private, and accessible exclusively for you.
- Encrypted messages: By means of the encryption technique, you can send passwords to family or colleagues without any hassle. Within one click, you can send your encrypted message, which self-destructs in a few minutes after it is picked up.
- Sync among devices: You can setup Dashlane on numerous devices, such as phones, computers, and tablets etc. After doing this, you can safely sync your entire crucial data across each device.
- Clean user-interface: Dashlane does not come with messy toolbars and unintuitive actions. Thus, you can work with clean and simple user-interface in a non-troublesome manner.
- Mobile apps: You can utilize Dashlane on mobile phones by means of fully-functional mobile apps.
How to get started with Dashlane?
In order to get started with utilizing Dashlane, you can simply download the same over the Internet. After installing Dashlane in your computer system, you have to fill in your basic details. With that being done, you will be able to see the Dashlane small icon in your Web browser. Furthermore, you will be able use the Dashlane software for managing passwords seamlessly.
Dashlane is an easy-to-use password managing software, which comes with advanced encryption, automatic data backup, and data storage capabilities etc. With personal data management, security, and privacy, Dashlane is a high-end password manager that deserves a shot from you.